- A contempory group “music focused” course with emphasis in keyboard and piano.
- Motivating age specific courses , materials and curriculum.
- Certified teachers who understand children’s learning styles.
- Exciting materials with CD and midi-disk support.
- A layered curriculum for student success.
- Available nationwide in certified music education centers.
- Age appropriate, research based curriculum
- A fully layered curriculum that provides continuity from program to program
- A total musicianship program which includes ear training and keyboard
- Highest quality materials with technology support
- Group classes provide better hourly teacher income.
- Detailed teacher trainings offered several times yearly
- New start-up assistance
Music is the best gift you can give a Child.
If you are new to the music teaching field or are an experienced music professional, the Harmony Road Music Courses offer innovative and challenging music, keyboard and piano curriculums for guiding your career into the wonderful world of childrens group music programs. If you are interested in starting your own school or would like work for an existing school, Harmony Road has an opportunity best suited for you.
Harmony Road is….
Benefits of Teaching
For those music studio and school owners who are looking for a group lesson keyboard and piano oriented curriculum that offers total musicianship training, Harmony Road Music Courses provides high quality materials, teacher training and school support. Founded in 1981, Harmony Road Courses are offered in more than 140 locations Nationally and World wide.
For music and keyboard store owners, Harmony Road’s keyboard based programs and curriculum can bring hundreds of new potential customers through your store weekly and can provide a new profit center.
Harmony Road offers area protection through a program which offers geographical protection. Some key points to help you decide are:
Ask about our new Internet Training Course
Fill out the form and a Harmony Road professional will contact you.